Monday 10 December 2012

Merry Christmas everyone

Hi Everyone
Just got home from New York wow what a trip had so much fun. Lots to see and do and way too much walking but its all awesome.
Now Im back home and just finished my scrapbooking clubs Christmas party gave away lots of things since they helped me reach a milestone. I reached 100 thousand dollars in sales and they all benefited. I gave a new cutter, scoreboard, stamps and blocks and big shot dies lots of pricey things for my gals. they had a wonderful time then we made little snowmen out of the jars I will put a picture on here soon with the directions.
I have one more Christmas party on the 18th at the Church then Christmas will be on its way.
So from my family to yours may you all have a wonderful Christmas and Merry Christmas to all.


Keep in mind anyone can still buy a gift certificate for you for Christmas or buy the weekend special for you its coming soon April the 12 to 14 Friday till Sunday lots of classes and fun and food and did i say laughs Come and join us for the fun, thanks for now

No comments:

Post a Comment